- No openings at this time
Customer Service Representatives are service specialists who support Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. customers with issues via multiple channels. Through problem identification, troubleshooting, education, and resolution, CSRs are required to provide innovative and exceptional customer service.
The ideal candidate is a passionate gamer with customer service experience and who is organized, self-motivated and has excellent communication skills.
Please note that applicants must be able to work additional (overtime) hours and weekends as needed. This is a contract position.
- Provide first contact resolution to customers via phone, chat, and email.
- Respond in a timely and accurate manner to customer inquiries, questions and requests.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all KONAMI products; including but not exclusive to, our mobile, social, trading card and console titles.
- Display a professional, positive, and enthusiastic demeanor to employees and customers.
- Take personal ownership of customer requests and maintain accountability for follow-through.
- Escalate or refer customer issues through the proper channels.
- Filing and other administrative type duties.
- Assist in Knowledge Base/FAQ maintenance and creation
- Assist in training programs for new staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in English and Spanish written and verbal communication.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Strong computer and internet experience.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong multi-tasking ability.
- Experience working with confidential customer account information.
- Strong motivation and high level of commitment.
- Comfortable using telephone related hardware and software.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools.
- QA and/or Tech Support experience.
- 1 year or more of Sales Support or Customer Support experience in a call center environment.
- Associate degree
Please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com
[Konami Digital entertainment Inc., would like to thank you in advance for submitting your resume and appreciate your interest in our opportunities, however due to the volume of applicants we will not be contacting you directly unless a relevant match is identified between your submitted resume and our existing need.
Rest assured your resume will be retained for a year within our system and should a match present itself you will be contacted accordingly.]
There are currently no open positions at this time