- No openings at this time
Konami Digital Entertainment Localization team is currently looking for a Native Spanish speaking bilingual QA Tester based in the Greater Los Angeles area.
The QA Tester will do linguistic and functional QA testing for the Castilian and Latin American Spanish versions of our games.
- Perform QA tests checking text for context relevancy, content consistency, grammar and spelling in game and printed materials
- Translate and proofread marketing materials, game assets, and other reports as needed
- Follow through on bug tracking and regression testing as directed by Project Lead
- Provide feedback to ensure that the content and quality of all documents for creative services and external publishers such as manuals, strategy guides and advertisements correspond with the most current localized assets
- Able to read, write & speak Castilian / Latin American Spanish & English fluently
- Strong written communication skills
- Detailed-orientated and organized
- Highly motivated with proven ability to work with various personality types and work styles in a multicultural environment
- Team player with great communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous testing and translation experience
- Knowledge of Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game and anime series products
- Understanding of the software test cycle process and video games in general
- Working knowledge of QA methodology, terminology and tools
Please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Konami Digital entertainment Inc., would like to thank you in advance for submitting your resume and appreciate your interest in our opportunities, however due to the volume of applicants we will not be contacting you directly unless a relevant match is identified between your submitted resume and our existing need.
Rest assured your resume will be retained for a year within our system and should a match present itself you will be contacted accordingly.]
There are currently no open positions at this time